As with any other permanent makeup eyeline, the choice of the artist may make or break your final appearance, so make sure you choose wisely.
- Get a recommendation from someone who has already gone through the treatment and is satisfied with the artist you choose if possible. The second most effective strategy is to read customer reviews on the internet. Conduct a comprehensive study on the subject!
- In addition to the price, the level of ability exhibited by an artist may be determined by examining the pricing. Some artists want a greater fee. Still, it’s important to remember that their higher prices are justified in many situations because they have more expertise than having just graduated. In general, they may do a better job because they use better materials and perform better work than others.
- If you want to be confident that this is the case, make sure you conduct your research and go through the company’s portfolio whenever feasible.
Preparation of Eyeliner for Treatment
A few products should be avoided in the days leading up to your appointment for apermanent makeup eyeliner session.
- Avoid having your eyelashes colored or lifted for at least 2 days before your operation to ensure a successful outcome (some artists advise as long as 2 weeks).
- If you are using eyelash extensions, you should have them removed at least 3 days before your treatment, if not more.
- Any eye surgery or intervention should be communicated to your PMU artist before starting the project (Botox, filler, laser eye surgery, etc.).
- It is recommended that aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin B3, niacin, coumadin, fish oil, and vitamin E be avoided for at least three days before starting treatment.
- It is not recommended to drink any alcoholic beverages before the operation for permanent makeup eyeline.
- Caffeine use within 24 hours after surgery will result in increased bleeding following the procedure.
- Stay away from touching your healing tattoo with anything that contains water for the next several days, including washing your hair.
- After the treatment, your eyes may become more sensitive to light. Therefore, it’s a good idea to carry sunglasses.
Relax! Although it appears to be terrifying, it is not. You will not be allowed to use contact lenses during the procedure and the artist’s choice operating the next 24 hours after it. After-Care Instructions for Eyeliner That Won’t Come Off
What to Expect During the Recovery Period of an Eyeliner Tattoo
There are specific recommendations forpermanent makeup eyeline for the first 24 hours after the procedure has been finished, so follow them carefully. It is essential to enabling the lymphatic system to operate regularly to avoid scabs. If you have a permanent makeup procedure done, you should anticipate some lymph leakage. This is quite normal.
For aftercare, the following are the essential recommendations:
Avoid getting water on your permanent makeup eyeline for the next seven to ten days since it will ruin it. However, while you may still clean the area, you should take additional measures in the shower and avoid activities such as swimming, saunas, steam rooms, and other hot tubs until the situation has been resolved.